Announcement/ Pre-Applıcatıon System For Turkısh Vısa
As of January 5, 2016, Turkish visa application system will be changed. According to the new system, all visa applications (except e-visa) for Turkey must be made online through thewww.visa.gov.trwebsite. All preconditions and requested documents will be available on the above-mentioned website.
According to the new regulation;
• All applicants are required to have a medical insurance that will be valid during their stay in Turkey.
• After online visa application and getting appointment, the applicants should bring their all original papers with them to the Consulate on their appointment date.
• Visa fees should be paid cash to the Consulate.
• Without online visa application and appointment, the applications will not be accepted by the Consulate.
• The Consulate kindly requests from all the visa applicants to take into consideration the new regulations and make the visa application at least 30 days before the travel date.
Turkish Consulate General in Jeddah
Sunday - Thursday
09:00 - 17:00
|9/23/2023||National Day of Saudi Arabia|
|4/11/2024||4/13/2024||Religious Holiday (Ramadan)|
|6/15/2024||6/18/2024||Religious Holiday (Sacrifice/Al-Adha)|
+ 90 312 292 29 29